Saturday, April 23, 2011

One heck of a week!

This past week has pretty much been one big blur! I took my pathophysiology final on Wednesday and everyday before that was spent hitting the books and everyday after that was spent relaxing and happy to be done with a class!!!

Sienna went and spent last Tuesday with her new BFF Lylah:) Dot was super nice and watched Sienna so that I could get some studying done. Sienna spent the whole day playing with Lylah and at the end they went and visited the Easter Bunny! Joey got some pics of that so I will post them soon.

Thursday was our Skills fair work and Sienna got to come with me this year. She was good walking around learning about what Mommy does at work and she liked that every station had a baby:)

Friday we attended the Good Friday service at church. I don't think they realized how many people were going to attend and the service lasted 1 1/2 hours. We dressed Sienna up in one of her Easter dresses and took pics (I will post those soon too).

Today of course I am at work and will be there the rest of the weekend:( Only a few more weeks of school and I am done!!!

No comments: