Tuesday- Sienna and I headed to FIT so Sienna could participate in Cardio Kids and I could get a workout in. After FIT, we headed to the library where we met our friends Ava and Ella and read some books. We then headed to lunch at CJs and enjoyed yummy wings:) Sienna came home and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. After naptime we went for a walk with Carla and then to Hyvee for some groceries.
Wednesday- Today was St. Louis Zoo day and Sienna loved it. Everytime we are around animals Sienna just goes crazy and I am pretty sure she is going to grow up to do something with animals. Our friend Courtney went with us and took some cool pics so I can't wait to see them. We walked around the whole zoo, rode the train, and went on the carousel. Sienna got to pet a huge turtle in the Kids Zoo and got splashed by the penguins. Sienna LOVED the penguins so we had to buy her a stuffed one. When I asked her what she wanted to name it she said " I like to move it move it". She loves that song and we watch the Happy Feet video on you tube a lot so I guess that is where she got the name from. Courtney then took us to the Hill in STL to a great Italian restaurant where we had yummy sandwiches and homemade gelato!
Thursday- We had another trip with Courtney as we headed to the Lake to get some shopping done. The sad part was that it was raining and raining hard. We all looked like drowned rats as we walked from shop to shop:) I found a few bargains at J Crew and was proud that I did not spend too much $$. Courtney and I decided that we would stop by the Jeff City Animal Shelter to see if there was a puppy that we needed. There was a super cute black and white dog named Lucy there that Sienna loved. All we need now is for Joey to go and see it! That night we had the TPP social at Stephens Lake Park. Sienna had a jammed pack day of fun!!!
Friday- We are meeting some friends from the NICU at Flipz so the kids can jump around before their afternoon naps and off to MU softball tonight to cheer on the Tigers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment