- She LOVES to sing! Now that she is older she can remember complete songs and I am not talking nursery rhymes or kid songs I mean real songs that you hear on the radio. Here favorites include: Get on the floor by Jennifer Lopez, If I die young by the Band Perry, ET by Katy Perry, and anything from the Black Eyed Peas. If she is not singing these she loves to sing the kids songs that she learns from daycare. We saw she is going to be our next American Idol:)
- She has learned her left from her right. Joey started this in the car one day talking to her about which way he was turning and she picked it right up. Now when we are at a stoplight turning she will say we are turning left mom.
- Still working on the potty training thing. We usually put her in "big" girl panties after she wakes up and some days she does not have but a few accidents and other days we have gone through all of our clean panties before 10 am:) Hopefully we will get this down within the next couple of weeks!
- Sienna is currently wearing 18-24 month pants, 2T shirts, and 24 month dresses. She still is our "little" girl:)
- Sienna loves the pool. Every day Sienna asks if she can go to the swimming pool and this year has no fear of the water. I am glad that she likes it so much because I plan on spending lots of time out there!
- Sienna attends "cardio kids" 3 times a week now. This is a little obstacle course that my gym puts together 3 times a week and Sienna learns to tumble, walk a beam, go through tunnels, etc. She loves the interaction with the other kids
- Sienna still is our good eater. She eats about anything we put in front of her and still is a little picky about her veggies:(
I think that is about all of her new things this month. I am sure I forgot something but I will try to include it in next month's update:)
No comments:
Post a Comment