- Turned into a Mommy's girl! She only wants me to do everything from dressing her to putting her to bed. Sometimes Joey will try to do it and she tells him no daddy it is mommy's turn. But I tell her it is ok to share duties with daddy:)
- For some reason since coming back from the ASU game, Sienna has a hard time leaving us. She now cries when we drop her off at daycare and when I drop her off at cardio kids. The crying does not last very long but still she is clinging onto you and yelling for you not to leave her. It breaks our hearts and for the most part I try not to cry. I talked to several people who say that this is just a phase and should pass. Let's hope it passes soon!
- Still wears diapers at nap and bed. I am trying to wean the diaper at nap time so we are only left with bed time and hope to have that accomplishment done by next month!
- Loving her Halloween shirts! Everyday when I get her dressed I ask her what she wants to wear and she says I want a Halloween shirt. Well we have 8 and lots of bows so I am happy to accomodate her!
- Sienna will be a lion for halloween! Beware she will be the cutest lion ever!
- Still taking a nap and I will hold onto this one until at least December when I am done with school. I need nap time in order to accomplish some homework and even some times catch a nap myself:)
- Goes to bed now around 8:30-8:45 just depending on the night. Sometimes it is earlier or sometimes a little later. She will then sleep until about 7:15 or 7:30 in the morning.
- Sienna moved to a big girl bed! We got her a full size bed so she can have all the room in the world to move! She likes it and usually I find her laying sideways in it too!
- Still a good eater! She is up and down on her veggies because some days she will eat the heck out of them one day and then the next she will not want any. However, I figured she rounds herself out with her diet. Still is a carbohydrate girl and loves fruit!
- Likes to help Mommy make treats! Sienna has always liked to help me make goodies but now I have put her in charge of turning the mixer on and off. She loves to feel important and I enjoy the help!
- Size of clothes are 2T pants and 3T shirts. She needs 3T for the length in the torso rather than the sleeves so we usually end up rolling the sleeves a little bit.
- LOVES Bogey! She plays with Bogey non-stop and always is messing with her. The best part is that Bogey does not mind at all and actually enjoys the attention:)
That is all that I can think of but I am sure there is more.
No comments:
Post a Comment