Thursday, January 12, 2012

No more bedside nursing

So I am officially done with bedside nursing. I worked my last few days at the end of December and I will have to say that it was a little sad. I thought that I would not be picking out blankets, making sure my bedside is nice and neat, and dressing the kids anymore. I will not have that one on one interaction with families like I did before. While I am sad, I am also excited to start the new chapter of my life. I am excited to do procedures, go to resuscitations, make a change in my everyday work life:)

The thing that I will miss the most is my fellow nurses. Yes I will still be able to see them there but I will not be able to go to lunch with them as much, sit and talk to them like before, and be anyone's pod partner:)

1 comment:

The Stoner Family said...

I am so proud of you!!! It is exciting for all this new change. I hope I see you again. You have been a great friend to me and I will not forget you!!!! THank you :)