Thursday, August 30, 2012

Salina time

Sienna and I headed west this weekend and spent 4 days in Salina to see everyone. Sienna has been begging to go to Mimi's house and since I had these consecutive days off we made the most of it. We had lots of fun with the cousins and I love to go back and eat my mom's cooking. Nothing is better sometimes!! Monday we brought Papa lunch at school which he enjoyed and so did Sienna and Hudson. They thought it was so cool to be in the high school with the big kids especially when the bell went off and they were surrounded by them. Sienna and Hudson continue to be best pals. I love watching them play together whether it is Power Rangers or puzzles, they never seem to get in fights and will play for hours if we let them. Tuesday's trip home took a little longer but we made it back to Columbia safe and sound!!

No comments: