Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Weeks 22-24
So by far these have been the best I have felt since finding out we were pregnant. I have not gotten sick in 3 weeks and feel that we might still be over that hump. I still only drink water and milk (with an occasional glass of tea) but have not ventured out past that.
No one ever told me that the 2nd pregnancy can be harder on the body than the 1st. I feel like at any time my pelvis is going to break into 2 but Dr. Morse reassures me that it won't. I do have more pain in my lower back and it is harder to get up and down than the 1st. I regularly use a heating pad at least once a day if not more.
Sleeping still is a struggle at times and I am sure this is just God's way of preparing me for Cannon's arrival:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment