Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Latest Dr. Morse update

I realized that I have not updated on Cannon in awhile. Our week appointment was Oct 26 and I gained another 3 lbs making the total 11 for the pregnancy. I still have lots of heartburn and at times have the occasional nausea return but overall feeling much better. Cannon moves like crazy lately. I love feeling him move and sometimes he is shy. For example, he will be moving like crazy so Joey will come over to feel and he will stop. Silly boy

Today was our 28 week appointment but technically I am 29 weeks today. I had to take my 1 hour glucose test which again was gross and I dreaded it all week. I gained 3 more lbs to total 14 overall. Cannon's heart rate was in the 140s and from now on we start going every 2 weeks. I did get a call from Dr. Morse's office that I failed the glucose test so now I have to go for a 3 hour test on Thursday. I pray that I pass and gestational diabetes is not in my future.

No comments: