Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am tired today!

So I got a call from work on Tuesday to see if I would be available on either Wednesday or Thursday to work all day or part of the day. So I agreed to work 3-7 on Wednesday. Joey was going to come home and hang out with Sienna so we would not have to pay for daycare and they could get some bonding time in:) I went to work and around 6 they started were looking for someone to stay until 11. I called Joey and Sienna was going to head to bed around 7:30 so I decided to help out and stay until 11. Well, lets just say that I am tired today! I did not get to leave until around 11:45 and then once I got home, into bed, and relaxed it was close to 1. Sienna woke up at 3 to eat and then got up at 7:15. Thank heavens for our 2 1/2 hour morning nap or I would really be dragging today.

Sienna and I headed to Joey's work and surprised him with lunch and then we were off to run errands. We are having the Morton's over for dinner and I am going to help teach Carla how to to cook:) It should be lots of fun and good food!!

No comments: