Monday, August 3, 2009
Sienna heads to school!
Today was Sienna's first day of school. She was SO excited to go today that she could barely sleep last night (that is a nice way of saying that the girl was up from 12-2 talking to herself for no apparent reason) Joey and her got up early this morning to get ready and out the door. We took pics before she left and Joey was supposed to take pics once she got there. Ms. Maggie and Ms. Peg were super excited for her to start coming there on Mondays. I have had to restrain from calling 100 times and have only called once at 12. Ms. Maggie said that Sienna was doing great and she was being good. I can't wait to read her 1st report when I get off work! I will post the pics later of her 1st day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment