Wednesday was all about Amanda. Sienna went to school that day instead of on Monday so I decided to do everything that I wanted to do but have not in awhile. I dropped Sienna off around 7:30 and then headed back home to mow the yard. I pulled weeds and did some yard work. Tory and I took Jill out for an early birthday lunch. Since the weather was perfect, we sat outside at the Berg and enjoyed catching up. I then headed to the pool for some relaxing sun! It was nice to be at the pool and read a book rather than watching someone's every move. I probably stayed a little longer than I should but it was so relaxing and enjoyable. I then went and got Sienna a little after 5 and we headed to the Southwest Swim Club to watch Karly and the Baltyn girls at their swim meet. We stayed for a few races and then headed home for dinner, bath and bed!
All in all it was a PERFECT day!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment