Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 11

So August 11 is a special day in a couple of different ways.

Yesterday my parents celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary. It is amazing that they have been married for 37 years. It just seems like yesterday that we were throwing them their 30th anniversary party:) Congrats Mom and Dad!! Here is to many more happy years to come:)

August 11th is also the date that our life changed. 2 years ago we found out that our life was going to change forever. This is the day that we found out that we were pregnant. I will never forget the look on Joey's face after he went and look at the test. It was truly priceless:) Our lives have been forever changed in a the best way possible. Sienna is truly the apple of our eyes! She brings us so much joy and love everyday that I could not imagine life without her.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks Amaanda! Dad and I hope to have many more years together. We have 3 special reasons to celebrate our marriage---you,Megan and Matthew besides all the great memories!!! :)