Here are Sienna's highlights this month:)
- She is actually putting 2-3 words together at a time. She always says 'thank you' anytime that you give her anything. Daycare says that she is more polite than their older kids. I swear the other day she said "Help Me, I need it open" and handed me a marker with its lid on it. I could not believe it and Joey was on the phone with me at the time and said that is what it sounded like too. Everyone says she gets her vocal ability from her mom:)
- Eating everything in site. We are still using the "dip it" trick sometime with her meat or veggies but will stick about anything in her mouth:)
- NO more bottle. After we got back from Mexico, we stopped giving her the bottle. We realized that she loves strawberry milk so everyday she drinks about 3 big cups of that along with her water. Joey realized that she is more of a travel drinker meaning that everytime they leave together he brings the milk cup and Sienna usually has it all gone before they arrive at their destination:)
- Trying to wean her from her binkey but not going so well. She still wants it at night time and sometime will ask for it during the day if she is really upset or tired. We still have 2 more months before we head back to the doctor and have to have the habit kicked:)
- Loves to be outside. If Sienna sees her Cozt Coop she is running over to it saying "walk". She loves to go for walks, go to the park, and most of all go what she calls "swimmy". We try to head to the pool at least twice a week and she has become quite the little fish this summer. She has NO fear of the water which is good and bad at the same time.
- Still taking 2 naps a day and Mom is still loving it!! I am hoping that she keeps this up for some time since I head back to school next week and could use the time by myself:)
- Can't get enough of her books. Lately she loves her "peek a boo, I love you" book. Now she walks around the house covering her eyes saying "Peek a boo, I love you". It is super cute!
That is all I can think of today! All we know is that she is healthy, growing and a happy baby!
2 comments:
What a "gifted" girl! Papa and I think she is very special and enjoyed our time with her last month. Can't wait to see her in 2 weeks!
Wow, she is growing so fast! It was great looking at your family photos and what a fun trip to Mexico! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment