Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy 19th month Birthday Sienna

Time has just flown by. Once again I am posting about how Sienna turned another month older. Joey is loving this phase. She tells us exactly what she wants, can put stuff away when we ask her to, but still loves to cuddle up with either or both of us:) She is definitely turning into a little girl. Here are the highlights of the last month.
  • Picky eater?? So this past month Sienna has gone through a funk where she is not sure what she she likes. Sometimes she likes everything and other times she might just go a day on just cheese and goldfish. I continue to offer her a balanced meal but I decided not to get too worked up about her eating habits. I also have been sneaking veggie purees in foods that I know she will eat so at least she is getting a little of something:)
  • Busy little bee- Sienna just goes and goes nonstop. Some days nap time does not come quick enough at our house:) She loves to go to the park, library, and her favorite is to go see Daddy at work.
  • Talking up a storm. Sienna's Piper side continues to flourish as she grows. She puts 4-5 words together and loves to ask questions when she is in the car.
  • LOVES firetrucks! If she hears the sirens going off anywhere close she instantly stops and yells" I want to see it". I think she might be getting one for christmas;)
  • The month was busy with visitors. Nana and Bayleigh for a weekend and then the Peoples were back the same weekend. Sienna LOVED all the extra people in the house and loves to be around other kids. I am sure that she gets bored with just Mom and Dad all the time.
  • Sienna attended her 1st football game of the season. When the Peoples were in town we headed to the MU/OU game where we watched the Tigers beat up on the Sooners! Sienna did not mind the noise at all and was more focused on watching for Truman (her new love!). That weekend was also Homecoming so it was filled full of College GameDay and Homecoming events.
  • She is moving up in the cloth size. She can finally fit into her 18 month pants comfortably. Sometimes we have to roll the top or bottoms but for the most part they fit pretty good. As for shirts she still is in 18 month shirts.

We are going to head to full potty training mode this next month so hopefully I will be able to add that to the month's highlights!

No comments: