Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our little spider

Here are some pics of Sienna at Halloween.

Sienna and the spider at the Hearnes Spook night
She was not a fan of the blow up figures
Sienna and Daddy outside the Hearnes Center
Isty Bitsy walking down the Hyvee aisle
So excited to get raisins!
I thought this was a cute one from the back
I got my first treat:)
It is a tradition to take a pic with the Baltyn Family:)
I like that Joey got a pic with the balls in mid-air
Sienna and Daddy at her school halloween party
Mommy and her little spider
Sienna about to dive into the ghost brownies we made:) They were YUMMY!
So happy to be a spider!
Cheese!
All dressed up and ready for her school party!
Halloween 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures made Nana and Papa smile......BIG ! :)

Mimi said...

She is the cutest spider EVER:) I was laughing at some of them - she is too cute and I am so glad to be her Mimi!! See ya in a week!!