Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bowl pics part 1

I was able to upload a few pics from the trip last night and hope to get the rest done tonight:0


Sienna on Christmas morning
Sienna and Mommy opening presents at Grandpa Bill's on Christmas eve
Tearing into the paper
The chaos of all the kids opening presents at once
Alexa and Sienna. They are only 1 week apart
Sienna with her new buddy Chris
Sienna with her bestie Carla
Aubri, Sienna and Arrah. The trio of trouble
Arrah and Sienna:)
Sienna and mommy on Christmas Eve
Sienna and Joey's mom
Sienna and Tom
Here is the front of our resort
The pool view

the golf resort that Joey took advantage of:)
A view of the golf resort from the pool
Joey and I before one of our fancy dinners
Arizona
Another pic of us before the fancy dinner
Chris and Carla on Christmas Eve
Carla and I on Christmas Eve

No comments: