Monday, January 10, 2011

A week in KS

Last week Sienna and I headed west to Salina. We went to see my parent's new house and get a little Peoples time in too!

Sienna did great on the ride there. I finally decided to bring the portable DVD player to help with the ride. Sienna did not really watch a whole bunch but every once in awhile it caught her attention and distracted her for about 10 minutes. We stopped on the turnpike at McD's which help break up the trip.

Sienna had lots of fun playing with Hudson and Bayleigh. She even had her 1st sleepover ever! On wednesday night, Sienna stayed and snuggled with Mimi and I got to have a nice night of rest on my own. It was nice to know that Sienna does well with us not around. She really latched on to Uncle D and wanted to know where he was at all times.

Thursday night Megan and I relived our Ell-Salina volleyball days and I played in her rec volleyball league. It was actually lots of fun and we won both matches!!! The only bad part is that I was sore for 2 days:)

The ride home was not too bad and we made it back in time for Joey and I to head out for a date night!

No comments: