Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wow time does fly

Yes I said that I was going to be better about blogging but apparently I lied. Our life is super crazy right now and I am not sure when the craziness will ever end.


Well we had one heck of a snowstorm at the beginning of the month. We had 18" of snow in about 18 hours! Of course Joey left the day it snowed so just Sienna and I were snowed in. I mean we were stuck for 2 days in the house and no where to go. On wednesday, Joey got the 1st flight back into STL which meant that I had to shovel the driveway so he could get in. Just imagine a 21 month old and me trying to shovel the driveway. I got all the sidewalk chalk we had and Sienna decorated the garage while I shoveled. Joey arrived safely and we got to spend the next 2 days together since MU also closed for the storm. The good part was that the snow happened Monday and I did not have to go back to work until Saturday:)



Joey has been a traveling fool! Joey headed to Dallas on the 1st for his national annual meetings for the board of directors. He then headed to Memphis on the 15th for a consulting gig and then back to Dallas for regional meetings. He will only be back for a week before then heading to KC for Big 12 meetings.



I have been crazy busy with school. I pretty much study everyday or make note cards. I took my 1st exam for research and got a 96%! I take my first pathophysiology test on March 1 so cross your fingers!



I will try to be better on blogging:)

No comments: