Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day of Shopping!

Yesterday Sienna and I headed to the Lake of the Ozarks to hit the outlet malls and get some good bargains. Last year I went the Friday before the 4th and hit the jackpot so I was hoping for the same again this year. Well there was no disappointment on our end. I found some really good bargains for Sienna and even picked up several things for Hudson and a couple for Matthew. I walked away super happy and Sienna was a really good girl shopping. She liked to pick things out and say "Oh my goodness it is pretty":) I think I will have to take her shopping all the time.

p.s. We were in Target the other day and I was going to get something but decided not too. Sienna then told me "I buy it for you" I asked if she brought her money with her and she said "I use Daddy's money" Smart girl!!

No comments: