Monday, July 18, 2011

Sienna is 27 months

Sienna turned 27 months on July 9th and wow is she growing. She continues to amaze us with her vocabulary and her zest for life. Sometimes I cannot believe that she is ours and that we brought her into this world.



  • Sienna knows her shapes, colors, and ABCs. She is learning to recognize letters and we working on the sound the letter makes.

  • Loves to draw! She would draw and color all day long if you let her and sometimes it seems like it is the only thing we do:)

  • BOOKS, BOOKS, and more BOOKS! Sienna loves to read and everyday we read at least 30 books. Sometimes I feel like all I do is pick up books off her floor and put them back on her shelf. She is starting to act like she is reading them too so it is quite funny:)

  • Size 2 T shirts and 24 month pants. She even has a few 18 month clothes that she can still fit into

  • LOVES to swim. She is turned into a fish this summer and all she wants to do is go to the pool. She is a brown little Indian and I love seeing her tan lines!

  • Sienna likes to help cook. At dinner she likes to bring her chair to the counter and stir or "taste test" anything we are eating.

  • New favorite TV shows are :Dora, Bubble Guppies, and Team Umi Zoomi. Still only watches about 30 minutes a day but loves what she gets:)

  • Her new thing is to watch a movie. We have tried to expand our collection and she loves: Bambi, Happy Feet, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and Kung Foo Panda!!

This is all I can think of now. The most important thing is that she is healthy and well loved!!

No comments: