Less than 4 more weeks until Cannon's arrival. We had our latest doctor's appointment the other day and everything looks great. I gained 2 more lbs which means I am at a total of 16 for the pregnancy. I had my GBBS test done and will find out whether I am positive or negative next week at my appointment. If I am positive, it will mean that I will need antibiotics before the c-section begins.
I definitely feel the braxton hicks contractions this pregnancy. I usually get them on a daily basis for a couple hours and then they just stop. It feels like someone is tightening a belt around my stomach but they are not painful. Dr. Morse mentioned that once they become painful they are more likely true contractions and to make sure we are counting and timing them.
He continues to be a mover and a shaker in the belly. It is sad to think that I only have 3 more weeks to feel him and since this is our last I am savoring every kick and movement!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment