Friday, January 4, 2013

Cannon update

So we are officially set for the 7th of February for Cannon's arrival. We schedule a repeat section for the day. Our appointments have moved to every 2 weeks and then soon will be every week. It is a little sad that this pregnancy is coming to an end.

He is really moving and shaking alot. I like that now we can see my belly do flips and flops when he moves. His favorite thing to do is get the hiccups. He gets them at least twice a day and some times it only takes 1 glass of water to set him over the edge:) Sienna and Joey still loves to feel him move and Sienna is getting excited for his arrival too!

Pregnancy so far has been good. I am starting to feel a little more tired lately and sleep is minimal. When I can fall asleep I end up waking up soon afterwards because I have to pee and then I can't go back to sleep because I can't get comfortable. Since my last appointment I am only up 14 lbs for the pregnancy which is good and I hope all the weight comes off very easily:)

We are in the process of getting all the final touches ready for his room and we are excited to meet our little man!!!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am excited to hear about his arrival! How exciting! Happy New Year Amanda!