Sunday, June 23, 2013

Week in review

I would have to say that we had a great week!

First we found a house and put a bid on it. It was accepted and if the inspection goes well, we will be moving the first part of August! IT is a big house so I am excited to go shopping to look for items to decorate it with. It will be nice to actually be able to spread out and not be on top of each other all the time.

Second, Sienna started tennis lessons this week. She will go every Wednesday for 45 minutes and did a great job for her first lesson. I was very proud of her and she loved it!

Third we go to see friends from Missouri this week. On Thursday we headed south to Atlanta to meet Jen and Charlie Hanford at the Georgia Aquarium. We had fun learning and looking at all the fish and even went to a dolphin show. Then on Saturday we had a late lunch with Carol Fischer who was passing through Knoxville. I can't explain in words just how nice it was to see a familiar face.





Last Sienna had her first play date with her new friend Addison. Addison's dad works at UT with Joey and it was nice for her to be able to play with someone her own age. We had fun playing at home and then headed to Market Square to the fountains so they could splash around.

No comments: