So this week was pretty crazy. I worked Sunday, Monday and Wednesday because Joey and I headed to Reno, NV with the football team on Thursday. My mom and Bayleigh came into town to help take care of Sienna (Mimi and Hudson came down on Friday) so we could head on the trip. They were super excited to have some one on one time with Sienna and I was a little nervous about going but excited to have some time alone with Joey. We headed out of town on Thursday afternoon and arrived in Reno at approximately 5pm PST. We had about 30 minutes to freshen up before heading to dinner that night. We had some really yummy Italian food and then headed back to the hotel to try our luck out at the casino. Well let's just say there was no luck that night. I was looking forward to having a night of uninterrupted sleep but I found myself waking up multiple times reminding myself where I was. Friday morning we were up early and headed down to eat. After breakfast, we tried our luck again and I was happy to win $50 on the slot machine and instantly took my winning and was done. Joey and I spent the rest of the day before leaving for the game at the driving range, playing sand volleyball, or laying out by the pool (it was 92 degrees there and hot!). I even got a little sun. We headed to the game about 4pm and did a little tailgating before heading in:) The Tigers pulled off a victory which makes us 4-0 for the season!!! The bad part was that by the time we got on the plane and then with the time change back to Columbia we landed in Columbia at 4:45 am on very little sleep!!!
Overall the weekend was a success!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment