So this weekend was crazy busy. My mom came on Thursday to help out so Joey could attend the Mizzou/Illinois game and I had to work. Thursday was Sienna's 21 week birthday! She continues to ge super big and bring so much joy to our lives. We hung out for most of the day since Joey was playing golf that night my mom and I along with Sienna enjoyed some Taqueria:) On Friday, us girls headed to the library and then off to shop! I found some bargains at Old Navy and can't wait until Sienna can wear them. Saturday I headed to work and Joey to the game. Sienna enjoyed some one on one time with her Nana and the report was that she was a very happy baby! Mom left on Sunday:( so she could get back for school to start on Tuesday. I of course worked both Sunday and Monday and Joey stayed home with Sienna. It seemed like the whole weekend was crazy busy and everyone was going every which way possible:) We are so happy that my mom came to help out. Since we don't have any family here, it is nice to hang out with them when they visit.
Here are some pic from Sienna's 21 week birthday:)
Look at her posing
1 comment:
too cute!!! i love her gold tutu!!
Post a Comment