Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sienna is 5 months!!

Wow I am completely amazed how time really does fly by us. I try to capture every moment I can with Sienna because it just seems like before I blink she will be all grown up.

Here is what Sienna can do now:
  • Her tooth still has not worked it's way all way to the top so which means she loves to chew on anything in the world
  • She continues to love her cereal and we just started orange veggies (not quite a fan yet)
  • She rolls over back to stomach but not has perfected stomach to back yet
  • LOVES to talk (even last night she talked to herself 3 times for at least 20 minutes each time)
  • Such a cuddlely baby! She likes nothing more than to cuddle up with you to take a nap or just hang out
  • Very interested in the world around her. She loves to look outside and watch what is going on. She gets pretty serious too sometimes which is funny to watch
  • Sleep wise she still wakes up 1 time to feed but I am trying to nip that soon:)
  • Loves to sit in her Bumbo chair. She likes to sit up there when I am cooking so she can get a glande at what is going on
  • Like to bat at her toys or chew on her rings. She also likes this elephant that vibrates and then makes her laugh
  • Still loves bath time.
  • Continues to be the apple of our eye:)!!

I think that is about it. She is such a happy and loving baby. We are lucky to call her ours!!!!

No comments: