So Sienna's cold/congestion has been lingering for almost 3 weeks now. I contacted the doctor's office the other day because all the "ideas" they had to make her feel better still were not working. As a nurse, I understand that the cough is the last thing to go but poor Sienna would cough so hard that she would wake herself up and then no one was sleeping in our house. Dr. Drass wanted to see her to just check her ears even though she had never ran a fever it was unlikely that she would actually have an ear infection. Well, she is one of the few that would get an infection without a fever. Dr. Drass said her left ear was inflamed and she could see fluid behind it so we are now on a 10 day course of antibiotics that hopefully will solve all of our problems!
At our appointment we found out that Sienna was 18lbs 14 oz or 8.5 kg. She sure is growing!!!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope she starts feeling better...SOOON!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment