On Monday, Joey and I took Sienna to go and see Santa. I was not sure what to think since some kids are scared to death of him while others jump with joy just at the site. Well we decked Sienna out in a Christmas themed outfit with a HUGE flower/bow in her hair and headed to the mall. Let's just say that Sienna LOVED Santa!! She just kept looking at him in amazement with her mouth wide open and eyes big. Joey and I kept laughing as we watched her. We of course took some pics of our own and also bought some there. Here is a look at our adventure!
I think she is in love:)
I think this in one of my favorites. Looks at Sienna's silly face:)
3 comments:
love your new background!! Love the bow!! Love the pictures of Sienna! Jackson loved Santa at the mall but has screamed at all the rest of them !!
Oh, you guys are in for the best Christmas ever! Merry Christmas!!
Love you all!
Love the pics! She is sooo cute! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment