We were happy to celebrate our 1st valentine's day with Sienna this year. Joey and I did our dinner a little early (on the 5th) due to our busy schedule this month. We went out to dinner at CC's Broiler and let's just say that I ate way too much but it was too yummy to pass up. Ms. Natalie watched Sienna for us and they had lots of fun playing together.
On Valentine's day, I had to work:( However, I left Joey's and Sienna's gift out for them to open when they woke up. I brought chocolate covered straberries to work that day that I had made so we could feel the love in the unit too:) Joey was super sweet and I got flowers and chocolate strawberries from the Chocolate factory (Yum-o!). Joey made a great dinner for us when I got home and we just hung out and watch the Olympics. Nothing too exciting but it was a great way to spend our Valentine's together!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment