Yes I know it seems like forever since I posted something. Well we have been really busy. Last weekend I worked and the NICU seems to continue to be super busy.
On Tuesday Sienna and I headed west to Salina for the week. I was a little nervous about how Sienna would do since the last time we went to Salina just the 2 of us, she cried for 60 miles straight:) Well I have to say that she did perfect. She would sleep and then after a couple of hours we would stop get out, walk around, eat and burn off some energy. She made it the whole way to Salina without a tear:) Hudson had his tonsils and adenoids out on Tuesday so he was a little under the weather during our visit. He continues to be unsure about Sienna but warmed up to her right before we were ready to go. Bayleigh celebrated her 11th birthday during our trip! WOW time sure flies:) Sienna and I took her to lunch on her birthday. Sienna LOVES Bayleigh and just lunge at her everytime she saw her. Of course I will have I pay into the Biggest Loser this week because Megan and Mom made some super YUMMY food and I did not hold back. Oh well, it was worth it.
The trip back was a success too so hopefully we can make another trip soon:)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah you are back!! Hope you had a good time!
Post a Comment