Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have been a bad blogger

Well you can tell that school has been consuming my life lately because I barely have enough time to blog anymore. I attempt to work on school while Sienna is napping but I have come to the conclusion that the naps are not long enough anymore:) I have 5 weeks under my belt this semester with only 11 more to go!!! Here are some highlights of our last week:)
  • Sienna has been going potty more often again. Last week she told me 3 times that she had to poop and actually went when I put her on the toilet. Some times though she says she is all done but the minute we take her off she pees on the floor:) Oh well we are still working hard on it and maybe for Halloween she will get some big girl panties!
  • Sienna and I joined his staff on Friday (9/24) for their community service project. We went and played with some children at an low income learning center. The kids were 2,3,4, or 5. Sienna loved playing with the older kids and they enjoyed her company too. Sienna donated a whole bag of toys that she is not using anymore so that the kids would have new toys to play with. Joey's staff is going to go the last Friday of every month so we plan to tag along too!
  • Sienna headed to her 1st volleyball game this past Wednesday. She loved yelling for the Tigers and when I say yelling I mean that girl yelled! Sienna is the typical child that she loves Truman the Tiger from far away but the closer you get the more she gets freaked out by it.
  • Soccer vs KU was our Friday night fun! Mizzou beat KU 3-1 and Sienna loved yelling "Goal!!" She even yelled it when we had not scored too:) The Stoner, Hairston, and Drass family was there so she got lots of playing time in with the kids.

I promise to try to do better posting the next couple of weeks. Pinkey swear:)

No comments: