Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A week of craziness

Last week was total craziness! Since school has started I have been trying to get my homework done when Sienna is napping and then after she goes to bed. I had a huge project due last week already and it took a lot of my time!

My mom headed east on Thursday to spend the extended weekend with us. She and Sienna got to have a lot of time together and Sienna loved it! On Monday when I got home from work, she asked "Where Nana at?" I know my mom enjoyed her "Sienna" time and I am sure made everyone in Salina jealous:)

Joey headed to NY early (like 4 am) Friday morning with the MU golf team. The team was hosting a tournament and Joey got to help organize and run it. He said it was lots of fun and since it involved golf I am sure he learned a new trick or two. He got back late (after midnight) on Monday night and we are happy to have him home!

No comments: