Everyone keeps asking me how I am feeling so I thought I would post about it. The very expensive medication that the doctor gave me has helped with the vomiting but not so much with the nausea. For the past few days, I have felt like I am in a "funk". I am not feeling good but at the same time I am not getting sick but just having the overall yuck feeling.
I am also starting to feel the tiredness coming on. I worked on Monday until 7:30 and was asleep on the couch by 9. Yesterday on my day off, I decided to take a 90 minute nap in the morning, a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, and be in bed by 9. I am working today and Thursday so I am expecting my Friday to be full of naps too:)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment