Friday, September 26, 2008

Yesterday was a GOOD day!

Yesterday might have been my best day in about 5 weeks pregnancy wise.

I had lunch with my friends Jill and Mary at Shakespeare's. I have been craving pizza lately and I really wanted a Louie's salad. I enjoyed catching up with them and learning about what is happening in the Ag Econ department now that I am not there anymore.

I then headed to get my haircut. I tried a new laday and I am not sure that I will be going back there. I told her that I would like about 1" taken off and was not opposed to some long layers added. However she cut almost 3" off!!! Oh well I guess hair is meant to be cut and I know that it will grow back:)

After my haircut, I stopped by Joey's office to see him and then headed to Hyvee for groceries. Hyvee was having a really good sale! I have to say that I was proud that I purchased 84 items (including hamburger and steaks) and only spent $124.

Last night I actually felt like making dinner and of course Joey was excited about that . Then it was Grey's Anatomy time. I have been waiting for season 5 to start since season 4 ended on May 22. I am a HUGE fan so that meant that our house went on lockdown at 8pm (which means no phone calls allowed and Joey can only talk during commercials:))

Joey is heading to Iowa this weekend to hang out with the Parcell Family while I stay here and study for the NCLEX:)

No comments: