Friday, September 5, 2008

My first post!

Well I did it!!!! I created the Scogin Family blog:) I hope to be able to use this blog as a way to let our family and friends know what is happening with Joey, myself, and the pregnancy.

Since this is the first posting, I thought that I would talk about my pregnancy so far. Joey and I have always wanted a family and thought that the timing now was perfect. On August 11, we were both excited and shocked when the test turned out to be positive. We kept this BIG secret from our family until recently to make sure that everything was going smoooth. About 2 weeks after finding out, I started my "all" day sickness! I had constant nausea and lost my appetite to eat. Now those who know me know how much I love food so this was a big disappointment. Joey has been fabulous about making me whatever sounds good at that moment (because it changes a lot) and also running to the store for more crackers when needed:)

Our first doctor's appointment was on September 5th and both Joey and I were excited to see the little one for the first time. We were able to get about 4 pics from the sonogram, saw and heard the little one's heart beating. I thought the heartbeat was the coolest thing about the sonogram. I will head back every 4 weeks now and my next doctor's appointment is on October 2 so I will have more information then.

I will attach a few photos of the little one soon once I figure this blog thing out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! The kids want to know why I'm staring at my computer crying! I'm so Happy for the both of you! I can't wait to love on your Angel-baby!!!
I Love You Guys!!!!

tory said...

Many, many congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!! You are going to be wonderful parents!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Scogin family!!! We are so happy for you. Get ready, your life is truly about to change.

The Stoner Family said...

yeah!! congratulations!! you are going to be a great mommy!! I love the blog idea!: :)

Mendee said...

The Kramer family is soooo happy for you guys. What a lucky little one to have two wonderful people as parents!!! Can't wait to hear more!

Best to you all!
Mendee