Thank goodness it is Friday!!! I did not have to work today and was glad to have a day to sleep in and relax. I have to say congrats to my friend Laura who was brave and took her nursing boards today!!! She will find out the results on Wednesday but I am sure she did great and passed with flying colors.
Tomorrow will be the little one's first football game! Joey and I were invited to watch the game in the Athletic Director's suite. We are excited to enjoy the game from inside since it is supposed to rain all day. Joey also wants to take pics tomorrow since it will be the first pregnant football game and so we have more pics on the blog! I think this will be the first game ever that Joey and I will be able to watch a home game together. Usually, he is working and on the sidelines while I am in the stands:)
Sunday will be a work day for both of us. I have to work in the NICU and Joey will have study hall. However, I am looking forward to next week when I have 4 days off in a row!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations on the baby, we are so excited for you!!! Also, welcome to the blog world!!
I hope I get to see you tomorrow. We are gonna try and catch the bombers before game time!!
congrats to you too! we are not to far apart! at least we can have each other drinking water together during the season! :)
hang in there with the sickness. i had it bad with harper for the whole 1st trimester. this time it's not as bad but the baby is letting me he/she is in there!
I can't believe you included me in your blog! That is so exciting! Lets have lunch again soon, I had such an awesome time!
We got raises! Awesome!
Post a Comment