Wednesday, July 29, 2009
All through the night
So Sienna has had a rough time adjusting back to Missouri time since we got back from Arizona. On Saturday night, she got up 3 times which was not good for me since I had to go to work on Sunday. So Sunday I was talking to some girls at work letting them know Sienna's problem and Dot suggested that I get a sleep support for her. Well I texted Joey and asked him to get one so we could try it out. I have to say it worked!!! Sunday night Sienna went to sleep at 8:45 and slept the whole night through. Joey had to wake her up the next morning at 9 am!!! On Monday, she only made a noise and I went in and put her binkey in her mouth and she went right back to sleep. She slept that night for 11 1/2 hours!! I think we might have turned a corner! THANK YOU to Dot, she is my sleep angel!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Miami for updating us. I love to see all the pictures.
Post a Comment