This is a little late but HAPPY 4th of JULY!!! We had a little party at our house for Joey's staff that are from out of town. We did not want anyone to be alone on the 4th:) My mom and I made pulled pork, deviled eggs, homemade salsa, blackbean salsa, guacamole, and beans. For dessert we had chocolate amerretto cake! YUMMY!!!
Sienna had a great time and when it came time for the fireworks she only jumped at the first few and then slept the rest of the time. Since I was heading back to work the next day, I was hoping she would sleep right through them and not be up and wanting to play!
Sienna had a great time and when it came time for the fireworks she only jumped at the first few and then slept the rest of the time. Since I was heading back to work the next day, I was hoping she would sleep right through them and not be up and wanting to play!
Check out the face
Here is one of the headbands I got in Salina. The flower is about as big as her head:)
1 comment:
I had a great time with you guys on the fourth of july.And it was nice to meet the people that joey works with!
p.s. the sparklers were so much fun thank you!
Post a Comment