Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Go Cubbies!

So we all know that Joey is a huge Cubs fan and is trying to get Sienna to follow in his footsteps. Billy and Robyn sent us a Cubs outfit and on Saturday Joey dressed her up in it. They came to the NICU and had lunch with me and Joey took these pics of her that day!



Look at that facial expression, PRICELESS!









She is really starting to grasp her toys now.








3 comments:

Aunti Robyn said...

Aww- this makes me sad and happy at the same time- it doesn't seem that long ago that Arrah was wearing that little outfit.....and the only baby who could ever look as sweet is Sienna!
I love it!

Nana said...

Did Joey sing her the Cubs song ?

Brooke said...

She is precious!! I can't believe how much she has grown and changed since I last saw her!