Well the time has come that I headed back to work. My first day was the 5th and I was not looking to go back. I had a had time on the 4th because I was super sad it was going to be our last day. Yes, I know it is not like I was not going to see her again but I had never been away for more than a few hours so 13 hours was going to be like forever! She did a great job of sleeping that night and did not wake up at all and I had to wake her up at 5:30 to nurse her before I left. I cried the whole time I fed her before I left and then again on the way to work. Once I got to work, I did not have time to cry because we were super busy. I got my buns kicked and we admitted 6 babies in 1 day!!!
When I got home though, Sienna and Joey were waiting for me at the door with flowers. It was a GREAT way to come home and I was excited to see both of them!! It took Sienna a few minutes to smile at me because I am sure she was thinking where the heck have you been all day!!!
Here are my flowers
2 comments:
Joey did a great job of taking care of Sienna. He was so attentive and kind to share they day with us. It was hard to go back to KS and leave you all. Nana
hey tia joey did awsome there is nothing to worry about!
Post a Comment