So the last couple of days have been pretty hectic in the Scogin household. Yesterday, Sienna and I went and had lunch with some girls from the NICU. There were 7 of us and 5 of us either have babies or are pregnant so we looked like quite the mommy and me group:) It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy some girl time. Last night Joey and I stayed in and enjoyed some quiet time since Sienna went to sleep at 7:45.
Today I am working extra from 3-11 so it makes for a crazy day. Joey came home around 2:30 so I could head to work. We did only have 24 babies when I left on Monday but today we have had 4 admissions so we are hectic again in the NICU. I am looking forward to 2 days off before coming back this weekend:)
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment