Saturday, October 31, 2009

Joey's birthday

Yesterday was Joey's big 32nd birthday! Sienna and I got up early to make him some breakfast. He feasted on some eggs and hashbrowns (per his request) and then headed to work. Sienna and I then met up with him for lunch at Taqueria which was super YUMMY!!! Joey then headed to hang out with a couple of friends for the afternoon while Sienna and I headed home so she could take a nap before her big Halloween party at school. Joey met us at the Halloween party where Sienna was decked out in her pig costume. She looks so cute that I had to laugh every time I saw her:) (*** pics to follow soon***)

Joey and I along with 3 other couples headed out to Top Ten Wines last night for a little birthday celebration. We tried a few different wines out and surprised Joey with a birthday cake there. Then we headed to Booches and had some of the famous Booches Burgers. We had lots of fun with our friends and Joey said that he had a great birthday which is all that counts:)
Joey with his cake at Top Ten

2 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!

The Peoples Family said...

We hope you had a wonderful birthday Joey!!