Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pics from Sienna's Halloween party along with on Halloween night!


Sienna loves Ms. Peg's dog:)
Sienna with the Happy Halloween sign that was hanging from the ceiling
Sienna and Mommy
Our little pig:)
Sienna with Ms. Peg
Sienna and Spiderman. I think she is trying to tell us something:)
Cheese!
Look at that face!
Sienna and Daddy!
Sienna looking up at Joey and the camera
Sienna smiling with Molli
Sydney, Sienna and Molli
Sienna hanging out in her exersaucer waiting for the trick-or treaters
Joey got out the black backdrop for some pics
How can you not love a face like this?
Or this? That is one BIG smile!
The whole costume
Today is Sienna's 1st halloween and she will be spending the day with Joey. I am at work this weekend so the two of them are going to get dressed up and hand out candy to our trick-o-treaters. I am sure that they will have a great day and Joey said he will take lots of pics:)

1 comment:

Nana said...

I love the pretty pink pig!!!! She looks soooooo cute.