Friday, November 6, 2009

I have come to the conclusion....

That Sienna should have been named Sleepless instead. So for the past almost 7 months, we have done every trick in the book to try to get this little girl to sleep through the night. We were lucky for about 3 nights and then she started cutting her first tooth so no luck after that. Now she rolls over on her stomach and can't get back over so she hollers until someone comes and flips her (yes I know that is lazy on her part). She also hollers when the binkey falls out. Joey and I have both been bad and since it is so easy to just put the binkey back in and walk out knowing she will go right back to sleep that is what we do. UNTIL now, starting tonight Sienna will learn to sleep. I have read every book available along with blog topics on sleeping and they all say for her to just cry. So that is what we will do. She does not have a hard time falling asleep awake just once she wakes up at night it is getting back to sleep that is the problem.

So pray for Sienna (really more for Mom and Dad) that she learns to sleep quickly!

3 comments:

A said...

just hold out!!! its gonna stink..but yall can do it!!!

Robyn said...

Hard stuff...you can do it!!
She knows her mommy and daddy love her....she's just going to try and show you who's boss!

The Stoner Family said...

Good luck!! I will be checking for updates! :)