So I know that it is already Wednesday but this week has been crazy already. I worked Monday so Sienna headed to Ms. Peg's for the day. She always has a great time and we feel lucky to have found her. Joey did not have to teach this week so he was able to spend some more quality time with Sienna on Monday night.
Tuesday Sienna and I headed to Wilson's so I could get a workout in and she headed to the daycare room and played with 2 little boys. When I went and got her, she was making the 2 year old laugh and then she was laughing too:) That night we headed to Taqueria with the Smith's. We ate some yummy food and then off to the basketball game. One of my really good friend's husband was the opponent's coach so we got to see Dylan before the game. Sienna was hitting the wall by the end of the first half so she ended up taking a little nap on my shoulder for the 2nd half. The best part was that she got on the Jumbo Screen during a timeout. She had the cutest black/gold headband on so she looked super cute!
Today I got up at 5am to head to a spinning class which I loved!!! I signed up to work extra tonight so Sienna and I spent the rest of the day relaxing until I headed to work.
let's just say the week is only 1/2 over:)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are busy!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment