Monday, November 9, 2009
Night 2 and 3 update
Well so the rest of the weekend we stuck with not going into Sienna's room and letting her cry it out. Each night is progressively getting better. On Saturday night she got up 3 times (I fed her one time and she put herself back to sleep the other 2 times) and the best part was that she slept until 8:25!!! Last night she only got up twice. I fed her once and the other time she put herself back to sleep. It is funny because when she does wake up and cry out a little, I have gone it just to see what she is crying about and most of the time she still has her eyes closed and just laying in bed. It might seem like little progress but we are super PROUD of her and hopefully within the next couple of nights she will be able to just sleep all the way through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow!!! that was easy!! what a good baby!!!
So any more updates?!!!
Post a Comment