Friday, November 13, 2009

1 step forward and 3 steps back

So we (really just Sienna) have taken a couple steps back on the sleeping. Monday night she did such a great job and only woke up once but Tuesday and Wednesday nights were totally different. On Tuesday she woke up 3 times and screamed for 40 minutes and on Wednesday she was up 4 times and screamed for 45 minutes at one point. Her naps have also gone bad lately. She used to take at least 1 1/2-2 1/2 hour naps twice a day but she is waking up after about 40 minutes and then cries. I know she is over exhausted and needs the sleep so I try everything I can to get her back to sleep. I am running out of ideas and just want her to sleep good and consistent, is that too much to ask???

No comments: