Monday, November 9, 2009

Sienna turns lucky #7 today

Today is Sienna's 7 month birthday. Joey and I were talking today about how fast life has gone since she arrived. Joey mentioned that it is sad that she is not a little baby anymore but she is so fun (like last night when I got home the two of them were dancing in the kitchen and I of course had to join in on the fun). She continues to be the apple of our eye and we just can't get enough of her.

Here is just a little list of the things she does now:
  • Sits up all the time now and loves to play with her toys. She loves her rings the best and lately started liking her foam letters/numbers. Probably because she can chew on them!
  • Stands with help and sometimes if you let go of her she can stand all on her own for a few seconds before tipping over:)
  • Loves to look at herself in the mirror! The other day we were in her room and her closet doors are mirrors and she sat there and laughed at herself for almost 45 minutes. I laughed right along with her because it was too funny:)
  • Says "ba" and "da" all the time. She has slipped and said "ma" but only a couple of times.
  • Started level 2 foods. These are just a little thicker in consistency. Since I make most of her food, I have just not made it as thin as before. I however started buying baby food with meat in it. I am not sure I want to tackle making my own food with meat. She loves all of her meals and is not a picky eater:)
  • Loves to go to Ms. Peg's house on Monday. They mentioned last week that she is such a good baby. She loves to sit and watch the other kids and does a great job playing with the toys.
  • Loves reading. We read about 6-8 books a day. She recently started to like to play with the pages so I only let her play with the board books so pages are not getting ripped yet.
  • Smiles ALL the time. She just is such a happy baby.
  • Attended her 1st football this past month (10-24-09) and loved it. She did not even get upset with the cannon went off or anything. She loved looking at everyone and yelling for the Tigers.

I am sure that there is more but since it is 3rd day on my brain is a little fried. Just know that Sienna is one loved little girl!!!

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.