Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's Day Pics

With Sienna sporting her "Daddy's Pot of Gold" shirt, we took some pics of Sienna on her 1st St. Patrick's Day. She wanted to include her green Carebear that we happen to call "lucky".



Hi guys!
Big smiles
Serious face towards Lucky but standing all on her own

Growling like a tiger
Open mouth pic
What?

Showing us her favorite side:)

Pic of the 4 teeth






3 comments:

Mimi said...

Super cute pictures!! I love the "favorite side" picture! I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!!

Nana said...

Love the pictures!! Sienna is growing soo big and just is tooo cute>(nana isn't prejudice) Enjoy the last Friday of your 20s Ammie!!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I can't believe that Sienna is 1! (Or almost!) Elden turned 1 last week and we celebrated on Friday. It's funny because he looks like an 8 month old! I am excited to see pictures of her party!