Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last Thursday and Uncle Matthew has arrived!

Today is the last day before Sienna's big #1 day. I will have to admit that I have tried not to cry all day long because I feel like I was just here yesterday posting about the day before she arrived. Time flies before our eyes and it always seems like there is never enough hours to absorb all the fun things that she does now. We are SO blessed to have her in our lives and I hope when she gets old enough she realizes how much joy and happiness she has brought to us this past year!

We started our day on I-70 heading west to KC. Matthew has flown in from NYC for the weekend festivities. Sienna and I went and met him at the airport. We enjoyed his company on the way home (Sienna liked it so she was not alone in the back) which made the trip go by faster. Today was also Sienna's birthday party at school. We brough mini cupcakes, apple juice, and cheeto filled carrot shaped bags for all of her friends. She got to sit at the big girl table and when I came out and saw her there she did look like such a big girl. It made me smile to see her all grown up.

Sienna's "last" supper was at Bangkok Garden's. We all ate yummy Thai food and then went to the new yogurt shop for a quick treat before coming home.

1 comment:

A said...

you are too cute with all the "last" days...but soon it can be a week of "first" days as a 1 year old!!!

Happy Bday Sienna!!!